Custom Flexible Packaging
CONVENIENCE CAPTURES CUSTOMERS
There is no slowing down the lifestyles of today’s consumers. Single-serve, hand-held and on-the-go products are becoming more and more prevalent, even outside the food & beverage categories.
FLEXIBLE PACKAGING ADVANTAGES
In fact, there are many advantages to flexible packaging including:
- Convenience – Resealable options, easy open, & portability
- Green – Easier to ship and distribute
- Better barrier properties – Improves shelf life
- Increase in shelf space
- Superior shelf appeal – Nearly unparalleled printing and design flexibility
READY TO GET STARTED?
CAPABILITIES & OFFERINGS
ILS is one of the only companies in North America with the advanced technology demanded for digital flexible packaging applications. We can digitally surface print your graphics and apply an ebeam varnish of your choice in-house. If you have a pre-approved specified material we can digitally print a trial run to validate the material on our presses, or make an expert recommendation based on the application.
- Surface print
- In-house laminating
- Printed roll stock
- Direct shipping to co-packer/fillers
- Large selection of materials and structures including: stand-up pouches, four side sealed pouches, packettes, stick packs and more
- Household Goods – detergent, cleaning products
- Personal Care & Beauty – cosmetics, wipes, hand and body lotion
- Wine and Spirits
- Nutraceuticals & Nutritional
- Single serve packettes
- Pet Care and more
ILS DIGITAL SOLUTION
Our print-on-demand program offers unlimited customization potential, photo-quality graphics and fast turnarounds on multiple versions.
- Unlimited print customization – design flexibility to easily change up graphics.
- Display vibrant, bold colors, and crisp detail for a high impact design.
- Speed to market – Design → Print.
- Quick response and on-the-fly graphic changes ensure packaging relevancy.
- Custom order quantities = reduced inventory obsolescence.
- Runs to meet your inventory needs on slow & fast movers.
- Variable content printing and sequential numbering.
- Low to no setup costs.
- Press proofs on actual material – what you see is what you get.
There’s a reason we've become a trusted source for brands and consumer product companies across North America. It’s because we know our stuff. We were and always will be an early adopter of printing technology. We were one of the first to venture into the digital segment in 2005 for labels and flexible packaging. And we’ve focused on strategically growing our capabilities every year since.
Whether you're looking for technical advice on label performance and material choices, or just want to learn more about digital printing, our expert team is here to walk you through your project from start to finish. Contact us today to learn more.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND IT’S NOT JUST A CLEVER NAME. ILS WORKS WITH MYSELF AS THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR TO DEVELOP AN INNOVATIVE BRANDING SOLUTION FOR EVERY UNIQUE PRODUCT.
Shawn Stuckey / Fair Oaks Farms