Join Our Team
TALENT RECRUITER LEAD
We're currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a Talent Recruiter position with our fast-growing digitally printed labels and packaging company.
Our team works with cutting-edge, digital print technology to produce high quality, labels and packaging for companies across a range of industries including craft beer, wines & spirits, food, household products and more.
We are currently seeking a Talent Recruiting Lead that will specialize in sourcing, identifying, and hiring across all departments at Innovative Labeling Solutions. This person will be responsible for managing and executing all sourcing efforts to develop a robust pipeline of talent. As the face of ILS throughout the recruiting process, this individual must ensure a highly positive candidate experience from initial introduction to the final onboarding process and immersion into the team.
- Responsible for planning and managing an aggressive sourcing strategy that will proactively target qualified candidates for a variety of production and front-office positions, including machine operators and client specialists.
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies that drive positive results.
- Utilize advanced research techniques to find top talent through various mediums including networking, databases, associations, social media, referrals, directories as well as other innovative methods.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
- Manage candidates through the interview process, setting up phone screens, interviews and debriefs to help drive the decision making process.
- Build relationships with internal and external parties that will result in a positive candidate experience.
- Ability to develop talent, empower the team to make decisions, and lead by example.
- Serve as an example of what ILS values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, marketing/ communications, business or similar field.
- Experience in talent acquisition preferred, but not required.
COMPETENCIES & ABILITIES:
- Innovative and not afraid to think outside the box.
- Proactive, collaborative team player who can work independently and remain self-motivated with minimal direct supervision.
- Highly energized and engaged with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.