Join Our Team
PACKAGING, SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERK
We're currently seeking qualified candidates to fill two full-time 1st and 2nd shift positions in the packaging and shipping department of our fast-growing digitally printed labels and packaging company.
The position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for organizing and packaging product based on customer specifications.
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (2nd shift).
- Review job information and accurately package or pallet product to customer specifications.
- Move pallets of product using a hand truck.
- Assist in quality control of the products and learn to inspect for defects.
- Train others on the processes of the job.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Communicate with other shifts on job status and priority items to package.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and use a computer to input information.
- Strong math skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving or warehouse environment preferred, but not required.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Regularly required to walk, stoop, bend, kneel, lift, and reach, in the performance of job function; Regularly required to stand for 8 hours while performing job functions; Regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs; Regularly push and pull skids of product using a pallet jack; Occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to remove items from shelving units; Vision abilities required include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.