Join Our Team
We're currently seeking full-time Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift positions. If you’re eager to learn, and enjoy working with cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, apply today.
Innovative Labeling Solutions (ILS), one of the fastest-growing companies of digitally printed brand packaging solutions, is currently seeking full-time Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shifts at its Hamilton, OH facility. This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating machines to ensure the highest quality labels are sent to customers.
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (2nd); 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (3rd).
- Effectively perform machine operations – converting post-press product into finished product by following job ticket instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring that machines are operating efficiently while producing product that conforms to quality standards.
- Accurately setup machines to cut and rewind to specific customer requirements.
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
- Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the machine and daily operation.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of printing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate safely and efficiently while producing high quality work.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; 401(K) program.
- Climate controlled facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stoop, bend, kneel, lift, and reach; regularly required to stand for 8 hours; regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs.; regularly push and pull skids of product using a pallet jack; occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to remove items from shelving units. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.