Join Our Team
HP DIGITAL PRESS OPERATORS
We're currently seeking full-time HP Digital Press Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift positions. If you’re eager to learn, and enjoy working with cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, apply today.
The position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating an HP printing press to produce the highest quality labels that meet the customer’s requirements.
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (2nd); 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (3rd).
- Efficiently and accurately operate the HP digital printing press.
- Correctly input job information and specifications during setup.
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
- Accurately monitor and maintain equipment, performing press color calibration to ensure color accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to correctly perform color matching of supplied materials throughout the run time to ensure job specifications and quality standards are met.
- Communicate with other shifts on job status and press schedule.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent visual discrimination including the ability to match and detect slight shifts or variations in color.
- 1 year of printing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- HP Level 1 Certification preferred.
- Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
- Mechanical aptitude to perform technical adjustments and maintenance of the press.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; 401(K) program.
- Climate controlled facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stoop, bend, kneel, lift, and reach; regularly required to stand for 8 hours; regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs.; regularly push and pull skids of product using a pallet jack; occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to remove items from shelving units. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.