Join Our Team
DIE CUTTER OPERATORS
We're currently seeking full-time Die Cut Operators for 2nd shift positions. If you’re eager to learn, and enjoy working with cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, apply today.
The positions will report directly to the Production Supervisor, and will be responsible for safely setting up and running die cutting equipment, maintaining efficient run speeds, and ensuring proper maintenance of equipment.
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (2nd).
- Efficiently and accurately operate die cutter to achieve maximum quality throughout the job.
- Adjust press to accommodate for new product rolls.
- Review job information and accurately setup equipment according to specifications to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Monitor and inspect the quality of each run, and flag any defects/ non-conforming product.
- Troubleshoot equipment and adjust as necessary to ensure the order continues to process correctly.
- Accurately maintain written records of production, including production time, downtime, and waste.
- Remove loads from press using a hand truck.
- Assist in the handling of dies and examining of dies for defects.
- Perform maintenance duties on equipment as needed.
- Train others on the process for operating die cutting equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Communicate with other shifts on job status and press schedule.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of printing, die cutting, lamination, hot stamp and embossing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous experience with turret systems and/or auto roll splicers is preferred, but not required.
- Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; 401(K) program.
- Climate controlled facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stoop, bend, kneel, lift, and reach; regularly required to stand for 8 hours; regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs.; regularly push and pull skids of product using a pallet jack; occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to remove items from shelving units. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.