Join Our Team
ACCOUNTING / FINANCE CLERK
We're currently seeking qualified candidates to fill an Accounting/ Finance Clerk position with our fast-growing digitally printed labels and packaging company.
Innovative Labeling Solutions (ILS), one of the fastest-growing companies of digitally printed labels and packaging, is currently seeking a full-time Accounting/Finance Clerk at its Hamilton, OH location. The position will report directly to the Director of Business Improvement, and work with the team to accomplish interdepartmental goals and quotas.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated candidate who is eager to learn and possesses strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ideal candidates will have great time management skills, a positive attitude and the capability of learning our system with minimal supervision. This position could potentially offer a work from home opportunity.
- Prepare and review accounting reports and financial statements.
- Review & process customer and vendor invoices. (AP)
- Monitoring and contacting customers to process payments. (AR)
- Initiate and support customer and vendor set-up process.
- Issue customer credit holds.
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts
- Conduct internal audits.
- Assist with monthly benefits breakdown.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while applying critical thinking & problem solving.
- Participate in department meetings, training and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what ILS values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- General administrative duties as requested.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in related field or High School Diploma/GED and 3 years relevant business experience.
- 3+ years of professional service in accounting/finance is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organization.
COMPETENCIES & ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn and function within ILS’s ERP system, Label Traxx
- Detail oriented.
- Planning/organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking/ analysis.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and excel in a progressive entrepreneurial environment